Addiction Recovery Resources
Treatment • Information • Direction
Nationwide, there are numerous resources for those in need of help, as well as for those looking to research all aspects of addiction and related mental health illnesses. Whether it is substance abuse, process addictions like sex or gambling, eating disorders, mental health illnesses like depression, PTSD, anxiety, bipolar disorder and so on, the list of resources is long.
We have compiled this list of resources based on a number of factors, such as reputation, past experiences, contributions to the community, and so forth. The organizations and services shown here did not pay or ask to be listed on this page.
The services and organization listed here should not be construed as an official endorsement by Progressive Living; it is simply a list of services we feel operate at a high level of integrity and truly care about those they serve.
If you are on this page because you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
GOVERNMENTAL, OVERSIGHT & INFORMATIONAL
- SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration | www.samhsa.gov
- NIDA – National Institute on Drug Abuse | www.drugabuse.gov
- ASAM – American Society of Addiction Medicine | www.asam.org
- NAATP – National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers | www.naatp.org
- NAADAC – The Association for Addiction Professionals | www.naadac.org
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness | www.nami.org
- NARR – National Alliance for Recovery Residences | www.narronline.org
ORGANIZATIONS, SERVICES AND NONPROFITS
- AA SEPIA – Southeastern Pennsylvania Intergroup Association of Alcoholics Anonymous | www.aasepia.org
- AA CJI – Central Jersey Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous | www.centraljerseyintergroup.org
- EPARNA – Eastern PA Region of Narcotics Anonymous | www.eparna.org
- CANA – Capitol Area of Narcotics Anonymous (NJ) | www.capitalareaofna.org
- FOXWHOLE RECOVERY SERVICES – Intervention & Recovery Coaching | www.foxwholeservices.com
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255 | www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Progressive Living | An affordable and effective way to change your life TODAY!
Locations in Bucks County, PA and Ewing, NJ
HERE TO HELP
Progressive Living provides structured sober living homes and addiction recovery housing. Our focus is on helping men & women new in sobriety to re-acclimate into life in a manner that is conducive to living as a proactively sober individual. It is often the case that a client at any of our recovery residences will take part in outpatient treatment during their initial stay here. If requested, we are happy to provide clients with information on local outpatient rehab providers based on prior experience and their overall reputation. Information provided however, is not an endorsement nor based on any clinical matter or assessment.