TRANSITIONING FROM DRUG REHAB
Taking steps back towards life following residential or PHP addiction treatment can be tricky and pose many cunning pitfalls. Treatment ONE focuses on doing all we can to make this your final attempt at sobriety and recovery in general. Our treatment centers have many integral services that will help prepare clients for a wonderful new life!
- Structured Daily Routines
- Life Skills Development
- Influential Recovery Peer Group
- Recovery and Career Coaching
- Motivational Support Groups
- Building Strong Peer Groups
IOP TREATMENT & SOBER LIVING
Two of the most potent tools for newcomers to sobriety are sober living homes and outpatient addiction treatment. Between them, the client gets an equal spread of therapy and life tools, while on the other end getting to put all those new tools to practice while living in structured transitional or halfway housing, often referred to as sober living homes.
- Ongoing therapy and support for addiction and life issues
- A structured environment for living and sleeping in
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Court and probation reporting as needed
- Life & recovery coaching elements
- And much more…
PREVENTING RELAPSE & MAXIMIZING LIFE!
BENEFITS OF OUTPATIENT ADDICTION TREATMENT
ABILITY TO WORK AT THE SAME TIME
LIVE AT HOME OR A SOBER LIVING
COSTS LESS THAN INPATIENT PROGRAMS
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION OF NEW TOOLS
SUPPORT OF YOUR LOVED ONES
BENEFITS OF SOBER LIVING HOMES
PEOPLE TO RELATE TO
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT SYSTEM
MEASURES TO SUSTAIN RECOVERY
ALUMNI RECOVERY COMMUNITY
Progressive Living | An affordable and effective way to change your life TODAY!
Locations in Bucks County, PA and Ewing, NJ